Sunday, November 29, 2009

pink butterfly

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control


You make my heart melt, and my stomach fill with butterflies. You leave me speechless and yet full of laughter... Your such an incredible man


I was afraid of love, I thought love took time, like a fine wine aging in the cellar. I was wrong. Love is there from the moment you see that person, embrace it let it grow, follow your heart, not your mind


He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow, and my eyes start to twinkle. Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled


Don't let doubts lose the magic of love, because it's not everyday you meet someone who has the magic to let you fall in love


The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt


First love, the love that clings to your heart forever, no matter how much pain it has caused, no matter how many tears have fallen, first love will never leave my soul


In my world, I walked to a different drum. You came along and joined me in my journey. I am now in harmony and at peace in the world of love


I never wanted the stars, never shot for the moon, I like them right where they are... all I wanted was you


Loving someone is like caring for a garden, love it too much or too little and it dies, but love it just right and it
will live forever


Just an ordinary day... started out the same old way, but then I looked into your eyes and knew today would be a first for me... the day I fall in love



Nothing in life is certain until it happens. My life wasn't certain until you happened


If your love is like a river that flows into the ocean, I want to be that ocean


Some people come into our lives,Leave footprints in our heart and we are never ever the same


i hope u like them

No comments:

Post a Comment